It was a wonderful surprise after a hiatus to return to the Simlit world and have Sweetnightingale nominate me for not only one award, but three awards! She is the writer of Forever in Time and Tears Go By. Somehow, she finds the time and energy to also be a Youtuber with a penchant for the Sims 3 and coloring! I seriously can’t say how beautiful of a human being she is. There’s just not enough words in the world that can do the job! I strongly recommend checking out her channels or her stories, because you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
Rules for Acceptance:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
1. What is your favorite Sims game and why?
my favorite game to play is definitely the sims 3, however the game that i love due to how pretty it looks is the sims 4. it might be bare bones and unenjoyable for actual play value, but it’s great for story telling and making pretty sims / lots.
so, since i’ve been intentionally picking new stories that i’ve discovered or begun, this particular award will be focused towards stories i’ve been following since joining the community! my nominations are:
- The Cat Chronicles by mastressalita
- The Centauri Legacy by thymeless
- Any Story (i’ve read almost all of them, tbh) by cathytea
- Simself Adventures by bbqpenguinwings
- The Ojas Tribe by fabtiffsims
- Subtle Simming by subtlesimming
- The Suzu Clan by meggles
- Any Story (read almost everything by her, as well!) by charliimai
1. If you could go anywhere in the world without worrying about the cost of travel or a hotel, where would you go?
2. What does the Sims mean to you? Is it something personal, or just another game?
3. Do you use custom content? If so, why?
4. Which Sims game is your favorite to play, and which is your favorite for writing?
5. What is your favorite story that you have ever wrote?
6. What is your favorite SimLit story that you have ever read?
7. What genre of music do you listen to most often when writing?
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. Who is your favorite author (of books, not SimLit)?
10. Favorite number in the whole world?
11. What is a proverb from another language that you really connect to?